Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ASSESSING... ALL THE TIME ASSESSING SOMETHING...:((

Hi friends,
Today ı have done my assessed teaching. I did not like my performance in the class. I think I made a mistake in deciding on the difficulty level of the reading text. My mentor teacher said it was really difficult on the part of the students as they are both young learners and at elementary level of English competency. In my previous teachings I had never made such a mistake- as my mentor teacher said. Nevertheless I believe that every failure will add valuable experiences in my competency.
I wish good luck for my friends who haven't done his/her teaching yet...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Emel,

Don't feel bad because it was a difficult reading text. As you say, you got more experienced and you won't do the same mistake again in your future teachings.

Your future students are very lucky! They will read passages which are not that much difficult:)