Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A FAREWELL TO OUR LITTLE STUDENTS AND DEAR MENTOR TEACHER

Unfortunately today was the last day of our practice teaching adventure:(( We did our teachings and at the end of the lessons took photos with our students and mentor teacher. All the students were very kind to us. We really liked them throughout the term. I believe that I am very lucky to be together with them and have such a dear mentor teacher like ours. In the end our mentor teacher gave a detailed feedback to us and we gave her a present. She was very kind and concerned with our teachings, problems, etc. She was very friendly and sincere while talking to us in the school. In short, everything went without a problem and we were happy to be there...
So my dear friends what about your farewells?

2 comments:

zeliha said...

emel, i think you know my farewell :) we were together. i think i will never forget how yasemin and oya embraced me:) it is a such a different feeling,i mean to feel the love of those kids:)

Nese Genc said...

yes, I will never forget these lovely kids and our wonderful mentor teacher. We have learned a lot at this college. Thanks everyone.