Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HOW IS EVERYTHING GOING NOWADAYS?

Hi EVERYBODY, How is everything going in your life nowadays? I think most of us were relaxed last week when assessed teaching issue was completely over and we took a deep breath. Also, there are not many lessons that you have to study, which is really good for our mental health in my opinion:) Applications to private institutions are over for me and I do not want to deal with anything related to preparations for meetings, lesson demonstrations, etc. (I am really fed up with them:( Now I am very fine and I believe I need a peaceful life for the rest of my life:) As you see I am a bit tired, what about you? what are you doing? I wish good luck and a peaceful life for you in your future life...

5 comments:

zeliha said...

dear emel,
i was planning to write about this issue:) but i saw that you have been faster than me:))
everything is nearly over for me too, you know i will start working at bilkent and nowadays i am working on the last projects and exams. after that i will be here looking for a house, you know we will thrown out of the dormitories:))) anyway, you can come and stay with me whenever you want:)
Zelish

Emel Karakuş said...

thanks zelish, it is very kind of you. ı will come to your house but I want "yaprak sarma" to be prepared:)What will you say now hı?
I wish good luck and endless success for your academic profession at Bilkent.

Nese Genc said...

Emelcim you say you gave up appyling for jobs and I want to ask whether it is because you found a good job at the end or you gave up trying? :)) I hope you have a plan in a way and I also hope that I will write about what I will do for the next year soon:)
See you...

Emel Karakuş said...

My Dear Neşe, it is for sure that I really fed up with private institutions and their requiremnets like meetings which are time consuming in my opinion, demos which are not realistic as you do not know anyhthing about the students, and the school managers who do not know what to ask to a candidate teacher, etc. you may make this list longer than this.
there reamins one thing and it is to expect the best for us in the future.
ı want to hear good news from you soon:))

zeliha said...

emel:)
sorry i am late in answering but of course i can make "yaprak sarma" for you, but i am not sure if you will want to eat it :) you know what kind of a cook i am:)))